THE CLEAN AIR ACT (1990)
- The US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) began to regulate fuel quality when it found fuel with lower sulfur content,when used with the advanced emission control technologies can reduce ozone precursors and particulate matter from the exhaust to near-zero levels. By 2006, ULSD (Ultra- low Sulfur Diesel) with 15ppm sulfur content become the mandatory fuel standard on all US highway and implemented across Europe. As a result, all engine technology are upgraded to run on ULSD.
THE UN RESOLUTION FRAMEWORK
- Today, a 50ppm sulfur fuel is introduced as the solution to combat Climate Change at the UN Convention. As this will be a costly project and involve big funding, many nations including Malaysia are still waiting for their government to implement this ‘Cleaner Fuel’ ULSD.
WHAT YOUR MANUFACTURER DON’T WANT TO TELL YOU
- As all engines produced after 2007 are upgraded to meet EPA stringent Emission standard. These modern engines are all designed to run on ULSD, a very clean fuel thus, no treatment are provided to clean the fuel system.
- However, as fuel quality is beyond the manufacturer’s control, maintenance of the fuel system will be up to the owner themselves if they choose lower quality fuel to run their engine. No manufacturer will provide any solution now, and risk being held accountable for the damages caused to the environment.
YOUR MAINTENANCE PRACTICE
- Despite investing so much in maintenance, many are not aware they have never cleaned their fuel delivery system and its sophisticated components from day one they buy the engine. With fuel quality and its high sulfur content make worse by the high water condensation in this humid region, there will be more residuals from our diesel fuel clogging the fuel lines, fuel pump and injectors. Its long presence inside the engine had make them resistant to the normal treatment. Many considered them IMPOSSIBLE-TO-REMOVE, and have accepted them as their normal wear & tear.
- This is the source of your engine corrosion that is responsible for premature failures that is reducing your engine service lifespan. These insoluble sustances had been reducing your fuel supply, disrupting precision that leads to incomplete burning, loss of power and excessive unburned fuel emission. This has become the single most damaging issue that is causing local owners high operating cost, underpower performance, increase our nation dependency on fossil fuel and deteriorating our environment, causing air pollution and climate change.
THE SOLUTION HAS ARRIVED!
- Witness the corrosive contaminations flushed out in front of your eyes. Now, you can enjoy its long list of benefits when the ‘Impossible-to-Remove are removed.